Sunshine Shuttle & Tour Service, LLC
Sunshine Shuttle & Tour Service*, LLC, (dba " SS&T Service") was started by Larry Bates, Sr. in 2013, after four years of passenger transportation experience as a licensed commercial driver. Mr. Bates was moved to start a private van transportation service designed to reflect his personal and professional goals. These goals are reflected in the company mission.
- SS&T Service mission is to provide friendly and reliable transportation service with a helping hand and a warm smile with rates that are affordable and competitive.
Clients served includes churches, government employees, DC Office of the Aging, as well as local area residents from the general public. Visit our Contact Us webpage for client reviews.
Larry Bates, Sr., Owner/Driver
- Casual or Black Tie affair equipped for all occasions.
- Business management degree, Wilmington College, 1992.
- Maryland PSC passenger-for-hire driver's license.
- Enjoys sports, music and movies.
8 passenger van, including driver. Model choice: Ford Transit 150 for maximum comfort with more leg and head room; reclining seats, headrests, cup holders, 3 point safety belts; and front and rear heating and cooling systems.
*SS&T Service operating authority includes:
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Commission (WMATC #2192) provides passenger transportation authority for the Washington, DC metropolitan area, including Reagan National and Dulles International Airports.
- US Transportation Department (MC-83739) provides passenger interstate transportation in the continental US, including airports or ports.
- Maryland Public Service Commission (MD PSC # 5472) provides passenger intrastate transportation within the State of Maryland, including Baltimore, Washington International (BWI) Airport.
providing friendly, reliable transportation anywhere, anytime